Mon, 18 Jun 2012 02:17:08 CDT
Swedish international oil firm Tethys Oil has announced that test production from the Early Production System (EPS) on Oman?s Blocks 3 and 4 onshore Oman amounted to 339,270 barrels of oil in May, corresponding to 10,944 barrels of oil per day (BOPD), Oman Daily Observer has reported. Tethys? share of the production, before government?s take, amounts to 30% of the total, or 101,781 barrels. The company?s partners, Mitsui E&P Middle East B V has 20% and the operator CC Energy Development (Oman branch) holds the remaining 50%. ?Production rates continue to vary depending on test programme design and available capacity,? Tethys said.
Read full article at: ameinfo.com